This is a great drink to cool off within the summer. There’s a lot of sugar, but it’ll start your day off right!
How To Make Cinnamon-Caramel Iced Coffee
A cool coffee drink that\’s flavored with ground cinnamon and delicious caramel toppings.
- Combine coffee and cinnamon sticks in a saucepot then bring to a simmer.
- Continue simmering for roughly 15 minutes until the coffee is fully infused with cinnamon.
- Discard the cinnamon sticks and set aside your coffee to cool down completely at room temperature.
- Pour roughly 3 cups of your cinnamon-infused coffee into ice cube trays.
- Place this into your freezer and freeze anywhere from 4 to 6 hours until firm.
- Cover and set aside the rest of your infused coffee in the chiller. Keep chilled until ready to serve.
- Before serving, drizzle caramel syrup around the insides of the glass.
- Fill up with roughly ½ cup of coffee ice cubes, then pour your chilled coffee until it's ¾’s full.
- Serve with milk and garnish with whipped cream!
Tip: Pour cooled coffee into ice cube trays. Freeze until solid. Use to chill iced coffee drinks without diluting flavor.
- Sugar: 2g
- Calcium: 97mg
- Calories: 105kcal
- Carbohydrates: 18g
- Cholesterol: 9mg
- Fat: 3g
- Fiber: 2g
- Iron: 1mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 1g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g
- Potassium: 685mg
- Protein: 3g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Sodium: 103mg
- Vitamin A: 117IU
- Vitamin C: 1mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!