Copycat Marie Callender’s Sour Cream And Blueberry Pie Recipe
Marie Callender pies are always a family favorite. This copycat recipe is yours to please all pie lovers!
How To Make Copycat Marie Callender's Sour Cream And Blueberry Pie
This no-bake dessert is fairly easy to make.
- In a saucepan, combine diced apples with water, sugar, and salt at medium temperature until the apples are done, about 10 minutes.
While apples are cooking, mix cornstarch with water and dissolve cornstarch.
- When apples are done add lemon juice and berry juice, cook and stir until blended.
- While stirring over medium heat, add dissolved cornstarch slowly and stir constantly until thickened.
- Add berries and cinnamon mix through.
- Remove from heat and cool before placing into cooled prepared pie shell.
- Refrigerate until thoroughly chilled.
- Sour Cream Topping: Dissolve gelatin in 2 tablespoons water and set aside.
- Mix the sour cream, sugar, cream cheese, dash of salt in a pan warm on low heat until sugar in dissolved and everything is mixed thoroughly, stir and watch that mixture does not burn or dry out.
- When all is smooth and blended add vanilla and stir.
- Then gradually add gelatin until mixture has a firm consistency of soft pudding, remove from heat.
- Sour cream topping may be smoothed over blueberries while lukewarm and chill.
- May be garnished with whipped cream.
- Calcium: 26mg
- Calories: 217kcal
- Carbohydrates: 35g
- Cholesterol: 11mg
- Fat: 8g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 52mg
- Protein: 2g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Sodium: 119mg
- Sugar: 23g
- Vitamin A: 142IU
- Vitamin C: 1mg