Tiramisu, delicious. Cheesecake, sent from heaven. Tiramisu cheesecake? Deliciously sent from heaven. This is one of my absolute favorite desserts, and it’s really easy to pull off.
How To Make Tiramisu Cheesecake
Enjoy bites of rich coffee, chocolate, and smooth mascarpone in this decadent tiramisu cheesecake.
- In a food processor, add the ladyfingers and pulse until it forms fine crumbs.
- Transfer into a mixing bowl and add the melted butter. Mix until it forms the texture of wet sand.
- Press the mixture onto the bottom and along the sides of a 7-inch springform cake tin.
- Set aside in a chilled area and allow it to firm up for at least an hour. Ensure that the sides are much thicker than the bottom base.
- Bring ¼ cup of strong coffee to a boil.
- Reduce to medium heat for 10-second bursts, then add your gelatin. Stir to dissolve and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl attached to a hand beater, add both cheese and powdered sugar. Cream for roughly 5 to 7 minutes until pale and light.
- Add the coffee liqueur and continue creaming. Set aside.
- Pour the heavy cream into your chilled mixing bowl and whisk until stiff peaks.
- Fold the cream cheese mixture into your whipped cream until evenly incorporated.
- Temper your gelatin by adding roughly 3 tablespoons of cheese mixture into it. Stir to combine, then add into the rest of the cheese mixture and fold until evenly incorporated.
- Pour half of your cheese mixture into your prepared cake crust and spread evenly.
- Soak the ladyfingers in the prepared coffee for no more than 3 seconds, allow it to drain briefly, then place these into your cake tin. Ladyfingers should not be soggy, and you may need to break a couple of pieces to fill up all the spaces of the cake.
- Dust with enough cocoa powder to cover the entire layer.
- Pour the remaining cheese mixture and spread evenly. Dust the top with your remaining cocoa powder.
- Set aside in a chilled area and allow to firm up, anywhere from 6 hours to overnight.
- Once the cheesecake has firmed up, remove the springform base.
- Working quickly, portion accordingly, and serve. You may need to chill the cake in between dusting and serving should it start melting.
- Sugar: 22g
- Calcium: 117mg
- Calories: 646kcal
- Carbohydrates: 51g
- Cholesterol: 212mg
- Fat: 45g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 2mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 9g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g
- Potassium: 151mg
- Protein: 10g
- Saturated Fat: 26g
- Sodium: 201mg
- Trans Fat: 1g
- Vitamin A: 1654IU
- Vitamin C: 1mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!