“Instant” Chocolate Mousse Recipe
Sweet peach wine and coffee give chocolate mousse an upgrade.
How To Make "Instant" Chocolate Mousse
Put the chocolate and instant coffee in food processor fitted with steel blade, or a blender, and process for a few seconds until chocolate is finely chopped.
With the machine running, pour the boiling water in through the top, and continue processing for several more seconds, until the chocolate is completely melted.
- Add the egg yolks and wine and process until well mixed.
- In a medium sized bowl, beat egg whites until foamy.
- Gradually add sugar and continue beating until stiff.
- Fold chocolate into whites until no streaks of white remain.
- Turn into serving dishes, and chill for several hours until firm.
- Calcium: 36mg
- Calories: 248kcal
- Carbohydrates: 23g
- Cholesterol: 126mg
- Fat: 14g
- Fiber: 2g
- Iron: 2mg
- Potassium: 229mg
- Protein: 6g
- Saturated Fat: 7g
- Sodium: 51mg
- Sugar: 18g
- Vitamin A: 194IU