This sweet treat combines the fresh flavor of banana with mouthwatering chocolate. Whip up a batch of this mousse in no time and enjoy!
How To Make Chocolate Banana Mousse
- 5 1/4 oz bittersweet chocolate chopped
- 14 oz cold heavy cream
- 3 large egg whites
- 1 oz sugar
- 2 bananas mashed
- In a large bowl set over a saucepan of simmering water, melt chocolate.
- In a bowl over ice, beat cream until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- Using a mixer, beat eggs until peaks form. Add sugar and continue whipping.
- Remove chocolate from heat and use a whisk to fold in all the egg whites. Fold in the whipped cream. Fold in the bananas.
- Cover and refrigerate for one hour before serving.