How To Make Easy Chocolate Mousse
Have an easy, delectable treat with this dreamy chocolate mousse that takes three ingredients and only two minutes to prepare.
- 1boxinstant chocolate pudding mix,(4 serving size)
- 2tbspunsweetened cocoa powder
- 2½cupsheavy cream,30-35% mf
- 1cupwhipped topping,optional
Combine cocoa powder and instant pudding powder in a bowl.
Add whipping cream and mix with an electric mixer on medium-high for 1 minute.
Pour into serving dishes immediately and serve or refrigerate.
Garnish mousse with whipped topping, fresh berries, mint, or whipped cream.
- Calories: 651.45kcal
- Fat: 59.21g
- Saturated Fat: 36.76g
- Monounsaturated Fat: 17.10g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 2.27g
- Carbohydrates: 29.34g
- Fiber: 1.89g
- Sugar: 22.19g
- Protein: 4.63g
- Cholesterol: 215.19mg
- Sodium: 496.61mg
- Calcium: 118.26mg
- Potassium: 233.17mg
- Iron: 0.75mg
- Vitamin A: 639.56µg
- Vitamin C: 0.89mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!