Using stewed rhubarb to make this frozen dessert gives it a fabulous texture.
How To Make Rhubarb Marlow
An incredibly light and delicate desserts with a distinctive subtle sour from rhubarb! Serves as an incredible palate cleanser with a lot of similarities to mousse. Definitely a dessert dish surely anyone can enjoy.
- Heat rhubarb, add marshmallows, and stir over low heat until just melted.
- Cool. If mixture is very sweet, add lemon juice to give the desired tartness.
- Chill until thick and syrupy; then whip cream until stiff and fold into rhubarb mixture.
- Turn into freezing tray of mechanical refrigerator and freeze without stirring.
- If desired, whipped cream may be tinted delicately pink before adding to the fruit mixture.
- Cut off leaves of rhubarb and wash stalks thoroughly.
- Do not peel unless the skin seems particularly tough, as the skin gives stewed rhubarb its attractive color.
- Cut stalks in 1-inch pieces, add the sugar and water.
- Cover kettle and cook slowly until rhubarb is tender.
- Chill and serve plain or with cream.
- Sugar: 20g
- Calcium: 52mg
- Calories: 276kcal
- Carbohydrates: 30g
- Cholesterol: 65mg
- Fat: 18g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 106mg
- Protein: 2g
- Saturated Fat: 11g
- Sodium: 46mg
- Vitamin A: 725IU
- Vitamin C: 2mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!
This chocolate banana mousse combines the fresh flavor of banana with mouth-watering chocolate for a sweet summer treat.
A fancy French dessert made of simple ingredients.
Flavored with real vanilla beans, this vanilla mousse recipe is one of those truly versatile desserts. You can serve with fruit, syrup, or chocolate.
Treat your taste buds to a no-fuss dessert in this banana mousse recipe. Enjoy a creamy serving made with only 4 ingredients.
Simply a decadent cup of goodness made from two incredible desserts! Try this simple yet fantastic recipe for rich tiramisu using mascarpone for that authentic flavor and mouthfeel, then ultimately making it into a mousse.
Get your chocolate fix in this light, rich and creamy chocolate mousse with just five simple ingredients. Quickly whip up this luscious dessert with intense chocolate flavor that you’ll enjoy in every scoop.