Why choose only one kind of chocolate when you can have three? These cookies are chock full of chocolatey perfection and can give Mrs. Fields a run for her money.
How To Make Mrs. Fields Famous Triple Chocolate Cookies (Copycat)
Indulge your chocolate cravings with this Mrs. Field’s famous triple chocolate cookies recipe. These cookies are overloaded with 3 different kinds of chocolate!
Prep: 5 mins
Cook: 35 mins
Total: 40 mins
- 1½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 1½ cups cocoa powder
- ½ cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed cup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3½ oz dark chocolate bars, or milk chocolate bars, shaved and melted, plus more for toppings
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips, or milk chocolate chips, plus more for toppings
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
- ¼ cup chocolate chips, of your choice, (white, dark, milk, or a combination)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a cookie sheet with cooking spray and line with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, sift together flour, baking soda, salt, and cocoa powder. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together butter and sugar for roughly 8 to 10 minutes, until pale and creamy.
- Add eggs, vanilla, and melted chocolate. Continue creaming.
- Fold in sifted flour mixture into the wet mixture until evenly incorporated.
- Lastly, fold in chocolate chips until evenly incorporated.
- Drop roughly 2-ounce cookie dough onto prepared cookie sheets, using either an ice cream scoop or tablespoon, inches apart from each other.
- Gently flatten, then top the cookie doughs with roughly 4 pieces or 1 ounce of your chosen chocolate chip topping.
- Bake for roughly 10 to 12 minutes.
- Transfer cookies to a wire rack and let cool before serving.
- Sugar: 22g
- Calcium: 65mg
- Calories: 289kcal
- Carbohydrates: 39g
- Cholesterol: 40mg
- Fat: 15g
- Fiber: 4g
- Iron: 3mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 4g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g
- Potassium: 277mg
- Protein: 5g
- Saturated Fat: 9g
- Sodium: 179mg
- Trans Fat: 1g
- Vitamin A: 226IU
- Vitamin C: 1mg
Submit Your Own Recipe
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!