Looking for something sweet, but need to monitor your sugar levels? Try this low-sugar pineapple bars recipe! The sweetness of the bars comes entirely from the pineapple, so there is no refined or white sugar being used. These treats might be a healthy treat, but you won’t be able to tell.
How To Make Diabetic No-Bake Pineapple Bars
This naturally sweet pineapple bars recipe is great if you want to cut down on sugar in your diet. Satisfy your sweet cravings with no added sugars.
- Grease an 8-inch square springform baking tin with cooking spray.
- Combine your coconut oil and agave nectar.
- Microwave on medium heat for 30-second bursts until the syrup has melted. Repeat until mixture has fully incorporated. Set aside to cool down.
- Once cool, add the rest of the ingredients. Mix until combined.
- Transfer mixture into your baking tin and press firmly in place.
- Refrigerate your mixture until firm, preferably overnight.
- The next day, allow the mixture to thaw slightly before removing the springform mold and slicing into bars. Serve.
- Sugar: 46g
- Calcium: 28mg
- Calories: 583kcal
- Carbohydrates: 55g
- Fat: 43g
- Fiber: 4g
- Iron: 1mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 3g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g
- Potassium: 93mg
- Protein: 2g
- Saturated Fat: 37g
- Sodium: 7mg
- Vitamin C: 9mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!