Satisfy your chocolate craving with a TGI Fridays copycat from home! This delicious warm brownie is topped with whipped cream or ice cream before serving.
How To Make Copycat Brownie Obsession
- 2/3 granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 tbsp. water
- 2 bars unsweetened chocolate broken into pieces
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- whipped cream for topping
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Meanwhile, microwave the sugar, butter, and water on high for 5 minutes and stir.
- Add the chocolate and stir until melted.
- Gradually add the eggs until incorporated.
- Stir in the vanilla, flour, baking soda, and salt until well combined.
- Pour into a large baking pan.
- Bake 20 minutes until a toothpick comes out cleanly.
- Serve the brownie with whipped cream or ice cream on top.