Crispy bacon, creamy avocado, melted cheese and a homemade beef patty is just what you need to satisfy that hungry craving. All homemade, all delicious.
How To Make Copycat Chili's Avocado Beef Burger
- 8 sliced bacon crispy cooked
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp Tabasco sauce
- ¼ tsp thyme dried
- 4 slices American cheese
- 4 sesame burger buns
- Tomato slices
- 2 avocados
- Onion slices
- Season the ground beef with the Worcestershire sauce, Tabasco, thyme, salt and pepper.
- Lightly toss with a fork to combine. Then, begin to form 4 palm sized beef patties.
- Prepare the grill pan. When it is hot enough, place the beef patty on the pan and grill for 4-5 minutes on each side or until desired doneness.
- Meanwhile, mash the avocado in a bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- Add a little spice if desired.
- When it’s done, layer the bottom half of the bun with the mayonnaise, lettuce tomato and onion.
- Add the hot beef patty on top of then and then add on the cheese.
- It will melt from the heat of the meat,
- Then layer it with some avocado and finally a few pieces of crispy bacon.
- Top it off with the top of the bun and enjoy!