Crispy bacon, creamy avocado, melted cheese and a homemade beef patty is just what you need to satisfy that hungry craving. All homemade, all delicious.
How To Make Copycat Chili's Avocado Beef Burger
- Season the ground beef with the Worcestershire sauce, Tabasco, thyme, salt and pepper.
Lightly toss with a fork to combine. Then, begin to form 4 palm sized beef patties.
Prepare the grill pan. When it is hot enough, place the beef patty on the pan and grill for 4-5 minutes on each side or until desired doneness.
Meanwhile, mash the avocado in a bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- Add a little spice if desired.
- When it’s done, layer the bottom half of the bun with the mayonnaise, lettuce tomato and onion.
- Add the hot beef patty on top of then and then add on the cheese.
- It will melt from the heat of the meat,
- Then layer it with some avocado and finally a few pieces of crispy bacon.
- Top it off with the top of the bun and enjoy!
- Sugar: 4g
- Calcium: 325mg
- Calories: 655kcal
- Carbohydrates: 31g
- Cholesterol: 103mg
- Fat: 46g
- Fiber: 8g
- Iron: 4mg
- Potassium: 887mg
- Protein: 30g
- Saturated Fat: 15g
- Sodium: 705mg
- Vitamin A: 345IU
- Vitamin C: 11mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!