A slightly sweet and tangy sauce with a kick to make your mouth water. If you have tried Burger King’s onion rings, then you are sure to be a fan of their spicy onion ring dipping sauce.
This sauce has a slight kick coming from the horseradish with an accompanying heat from the cayenne, but it comes together for a slight tang and a sweet creamy finish. It’s a versatile dipping sauce, which particularly goes well with BBQ cookout staples.
How To Make Copycat Burger King Onion Ring Dipping Sauce
- Mixing Bowl
- A spatula
- 1 ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 ½ tsp prepared horseradish
- ½ tsp lemon juice
- 1 ½ tsp ketchup
- ½ tsp ground cayenne pepper
- Prep all necessary ingredients for your copycat Burger King onion ring dipping sauce.
- In a mixing bowl, add all your prepped ingredients.
- Using a spatula, stir your ingredients until fully combined.
- Garnish with a pinch of dried oregano and enjoy your copycat Burger King Onion Ring Dipping Sauce.
Ingredients You Need
Commonly Asked Questions
How do I make this healthier?
Substitute regular mayo with low-fat mayonnaise for a healthier option.
I don’t have fresh horseradish on hand, is there an alternative?
Absolutely! You can substitute horseradish with horseradish sauce from your local supermarket. Alternative options include black radish, wasabi, fresh or ground ginger, as well as brown mustard