Have your favorite chicken sandwich from Burger King tonight without going through the drive-thru. Pair with your favorite side and dig in!
How To Make Burger King's Classic Italian Chicken Sandwich (Copycat)
No more drive-thrus with this Burger King’s classic Italian chicken sandwich recipe. Crispy chicken with a savory marinara and topped with stringy mozzarella.
- Preheat broiler at high heat.
- Warm oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Season chicken with salt & pepper. Heavily coat both sides of chicken with breadcrumbs and lay into the frying pan. Let cook until golden brown. Repeat for all chicken breasts. Let cool and set aside.
- Place mozzarella cheese on both sides of the burger buns & toast in the broiler until cheese has melted.
- Place the fried chicken on top of the bottom half of the burger bun.
- Spoon tomato sauce on top of the chicken and cover with the top half of the bun. Serve & enjoy.
- Sugar: 9g
- Calcium: 347mg
- Calories: 479kcal
- Carbohydrates: 56g
- Cholesterol: 53mg
- Fat: 17g
- Fiber: 3g
- Iron: 13mg
- Potassium: 351mg
- Protein: 25g
- Saturated Fat: 8g
- Sodium: 1179mg
- Vitamin A: 644IU
- Vitamin C: 4mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!