Who can resist a plate of tasty hot wings at a football party? Here is a quick and simple delicious recipe for everyone just in time for this seasons kick-off.
How To Make Buffalo Wings with Ranch Dipping Sauce
- 20 pieces chicken wings
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1/2 cup hot pepper sauce
- Ranch dressing of your choice
- Lightly grease a baking sheet lined in aluminum foil with cooking spray.
- Place the cayenne pepper, garlic powder, flour and salt into a resealable plastic bag, and shake to mix.
- Then, add the chicken wings, seal, and toss until coated.
- Place the wings onto the prepared baking sheet, and place into the refrigerator for at least an hour so the flour coat is firm.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, mix the melted butter and hot pepper sauce.
- Dip the wings into the butter mixture, and place back on the baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 25 minutes.
- Then turn the wings over and cook for another 20-25 minutes so that they cook evenly.
- Let cool and serve with ranch dipping sauce.