You can’t get any more convenient than with this 5 ingredient sugar cookie recipe. These sweet treats are easy to make and even easier to enjoy. This is a recipe that is fun for everyone involved.
How To Make 5 Ingredient Sugar Cookies
- 1 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 large egg stored at room temperature
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup melted butter
- Combine the sugar and flour in a bowl then add the egg, vanilla extract, and butter.
- Mix the ingredients together until a doughy mixture is formed.
- Roll the dough into 1-inch balls and place them on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake the cookies inside your oven at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for about 10 minutes.
- Once your cookies are done baking, allow them to cool on a cookie sheet.
- After your cookies have cooled, serve them and enjoy!
Calories: 300kcal | Carbohydrates: 38g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 56mg | Sodium: 142mg | Potassium: 56mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 29g | Vitamin A: 495IU | Calcium: 11mg | Iron: 1mg