Double your chocolate pleasure with a two-ingredient microwave chocolate fondue and fudgy brownie dippers.
How To Make Brownies and Chocolate-Raspberry Fondue
A easy and simple recipe to bring variety to eating brownies. A bunch of bite-size brownie pieces dipped into a mouth-watering chocolate-raspberry fondue, what's not to love?
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Make brownies as directed for 13x9-inch pan.
- Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- Cut into sixty 1-inch squares.
- In microwavable bowl, stir together frosting and preserves.
- Microwave uncovered on High about 20 seconds or until mixture can be stirred smooth.
- Pour into fondue pot.
- Keep warm over low heat, and serve within 1 hour.
- Spear brownies and fruit with fondue forks; dip in fondue.
- Sugar: 26g
- Calcium: 2mg
- Calories: 214kcal
- Carbohydrates: 40g
- Fat: 5g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 7mg
- Protein: 2g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 127mg
- Vitamin C: 1mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!