Bundt cake is a delicious dessert for a large Easter meal! Use lemon flavoring and powdered sugar to create a unique and tasty dessert.
How To Make Easter Lemon Bundt Cake
- 3 cup flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 sticks butter softened
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 drops lemon extract
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a bowl.
- Beat together the butter and sugar in another bowl until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs slowly and mix.
- Put in the vanilla and extract and beat well.
- Add the dry ingredients alternately with buttermilk until smooth.
- Pour the batter into a Bundt pan and bake for 40 minutes.
- When a toothpick comes out clean, cool the cake and sprinkle on powdered sugar before serving.