This Bakers Square-inspired strawberry pie recipe is delectable and easy to cook. Use fresh strawberries from gardens or farmers’ markets to really give this dessert an aromatic ‘zing’!
How To Make Copycat Bakers Square Strawberry Pie
- 6 cups strawberries chopped
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. nutmeg
- ⅛ tsp. salt
- 1 pie crust thin, with shell and crust topping
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp. butter melted
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Place pie shell in a pie plate.
- Mix brown sugar, flour, and butter together with strawberry slices. Pour filling into pie shell.
- Mix granulated sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt together. Sprinkle over the strawberries.
- Cover with pie crust topping.
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes, until crust is golden and strawberries are tender. Cool and serve.