How To Make Denny’s T-Bone Steak Recipe
A juicy and tender T-bone steak grilled to perfection and served with sauteed mushrooms and onions.
- Preheat grill to high heat.
- Brush T-bone steaks with olive oil and season with garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper.
- Grill steaks for 4-5 minutes per side for medium-rare or to desired doneness.
- In a separate pan, saute mushrooms and onions with salt and pepper until they are soft and lightly browned.
- Serve T-bone steaks with sauteed mushrooms and onions on top.
- Calories : 480kcal
- Total Fat : 28g
- Saturated Fat : 8g
- Cholesterol : 138mg
- Sodium : 415mg
- Total Carbohydrates : 6g
- Dietary Fiber : 1g
- Sugar : 3g
- Protein : 47g
Submit Your Own Recipe
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!