If you’re looking for a classic tomato soup recipe, look no further. This copycat recipe makes it taste like that of Olive Garden!
How To Make Copycat Olive Garden Cream of Tomato Soup
- Melt butter in a pan.
- Add red onions and cook until tender.
- Add white wine and reduce by 3/4.
- Add tomatoes and heavy cream, bring to a simmer and reduce by 1/2.
- Puree soup in a food processor.
- Stir in 2 tbsp. chopped basil, salt and pepper.
- Garnish with remaining fresh basil and tomatoes and serve.
- Sugar: 4g
- Calcium: 122mg
- Calories: 638kcal
- Carbohydrates: 11g
- Cholesterol: 195mg
- Fat: 56g
- Fiber: 2g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 472mg
- Protein: 4g
- Saturated Fat: 35g
- Sodium: 59mg
- Vitamin A: 3634IU
- Vitamin C: 18mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!
Pies & Pastries
This creamy tomato soup would be sure to entice your tastebuds with its smooth texture with a mix of savory from the inclusion of pesto.
BBQ & Grilled