This light broccoli and shrimp soup is the perfect dish to bring to a potluck. This recipe will surely wow everyone’s taste buds without filling them up too much before the main course!
How To Make Broccoli and Shrimp Soup
This Broccoli and Shrimp Soup Recipe will warm you up. Healthy broccoli, earthy miso, and spicy ginger mixed to make a light broth topped with savory shrimp.
- In a large pot saute shrimp and garlic in butter and set aside in a hot area to keep it warm.
- Using the same pot add in broth and let it boil.
- Add broccoli and cook until tender for roughly five minutes
- Mix together miso and ginger and turn off the heat or remove from the heat.
- Blend this using a stick blender and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Divide the soup up into bowls and top with the shrimp and green onions.
- Serve and enjoy.
- Sugar: 5g
- Calcium: 39mg
- Calories: 159kcal
- Carbohydrates: 11g
- Cholesterol: 31mg
- Fat: 12g
- Fiber: 2g
- Iron: 1mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 3g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g
- Potassium: 211mg
- Protein: 3g
- Saturated Fat: 7g
- Sodium: 1748mg
- Trans Fat: 1g
- Vitamin A: 1467IU
- Vitamin C: 51mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!