This light broccoli and shrimp soup is the perfect dish to bring to a potluck. This recipe will surely wow everyone’s taste buds without filling them up too much before the main course!
How To Make Broccoli and Shrimp Soup
- 1/2 pound shrimp frozen uncooked, peeled and deveined
- 2 ½ cups broccoli frozen
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tbsp miso white or mellow, plus more to taste
- 2 tsp ginger freshly grated
- 1/3 cup green onions thinly sliced
- 6 cups vegetable broth or low-sodium chicken broth
- In a large pot, boil broth.
- Add in shrimp and broccoli and cover.
- Cook until shrimp is done for about 5 minutes.
- In a bowl, mix together miso and ginger until smooth.
- Turn off the heat to the pot and uncover.
- Add in miso mixture and green onions and blend.
- Divide soup up into bowls and serve.
Calories: 114kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 143mg | Sodium: 2188mg | Potassium: 266mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 1188IU | Vitamin C: 55mg | Calcium: 120mg | Iron: 2mg