This lemon pepper pork loin recipe is a delicious dinner idea to spice things up in the kitchen. Serve with your favorite baked potatoes or pasta and enjoy!
How To Make Lemon Pepper Pork Loin
This succulent lemon pepper pork loin recipe is a delish and simple meal. Tender pork slow cooked with aromatic lemon pepper and served with a savory sauce.
- Place the pork into a greased slow cooker and sprinkle with lemon pepper. Rub well unto the meat to absorb the flavor.
- Add the onions and garlic. Pour the beef broth around the pork.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours, or on high for 3 to 4 hours.
- Once cooked, set aside your pork loin in a warm area to rest.
- Strain the garlic and onions and discard.
- Transfer the entire contents into a saucepot. Bring the liquid to a boil.
- Reduce the liquid by half, roughly 15 minutes.
- Adjust seasoning with salt and sugar to taste.
- Slice the pork loin according to your preference. Serve over mashed potatoes, with your reduced sauce on the side.
- Sugar: 3g
- Calcium: 65mg
- Calories: 420kcal
- Carbohydrates: 25g
- Cholesterol: 143mg
- Fat: 10g
- Fiber: 3g
- Iron: 2mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 4g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g
- Potassium: 1303mg
- Protein: 56g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Sodium: 731mg
- Vitamin A: 26IU
- Vitamin C: 22mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!
With just three simple ingredients, you can already make this smoked pork loin traeger recipe. This meaty dish is perfect if you're craving something rich.
A simple crockpot pork loin chop recipe that comes out tender and moist.
Enjoy a hearty meal with your family by serving pork loin! This recipe includes juicy slow cooked meat served with cranberry sauce.