Spice things up for dinner with this juicy lemon pepper pork loin. Serve with your favorite baked potatoes or pasta and enjoy!
How To Make Lemon Pepper Pork Loin
This lemon pepper pork loin recipe is a delicious dinner idea. Tender pork is slow cooked with lemon pepper and served with a savory sauce.
- Rub lemon pepper on the pork and place it in a greased slow cooker. Add the onions and garlic. Add the onions and garlic. Then pour the beef broth into the slow cooker.
- Put the lid on and cook for 6 to 8 hours on low, or 3 to 4 hours on high.
- Take the pork loin out and set it aside in a warm area to rest.
- Take out the garlic and onions and discard.
- Transfer the remaining liquid into a saucepot and bring it to a boil and simmer for 15 minutes or until the liquid is reduced by half.
- Season with salt and sugar to taste.
- Slice the pork loin according to preference. Serve with mashed potatoes and reduced sauce on the side. Enjoy!
- Sugar: 3g
- Calcium: 65mg
- Calories: 420kcal
- Carbohydrates: 25g
- Cholesterol: 143mg
- Fat: 10g
- Fiber: 3g
- Iron: 2mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 4g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g
- Potassium: 1303mg
- Protein: 56g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Sodium: 731mg
- Vitamin A: 26IU
- Vitamin C: 22mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!