Take your fish dishes to the next level with fresh herbs and lemon! These tender salmon fillets are baked with rosemary and dill to flaky perfection.
How To Make Fresh Rosemary And Dill Salmon
Upgrade your fish dinners with this fresh rosemary and dill salmon recipe. Tender and flaky salmon baked with aromatic rosemary and dill.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Season the fillet generously with salt and ground black pepper.
- Line the bottom of a greased baking dish with citrus slices and half of rosemary and dill sprigs.
- Place the fillet on top, followed by the remaining rosemary and dill sprigs.
- Pour olive oil onto the salmon fillet and massage the fish with the herbs briefly.
- Roast for 20 minutes until flaky.
- Prepare the sauce while waiting for the salmon to roast. Combine all ingredients together and mix thoroughly.
- Season to taste with salt and ground white pepper. Adjust accordingly.
- Once the salmon is roasted, remove it from the roasting tray and allow it to rest briefly on cooling racks.
- Have your guests help themselves to carve the fillet. Serve with roughly ¼ cup of dill yogurt sauce per serving.
- Sugar: 3g
- Calcium: 89mg
- Calories: 425kcal
- Carbohydrates: 8g
- Cholesterol: 102mg
- Fat: 28g
- Fiber: 2g
- Iron: 2mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 13g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 9g
- Potassium: 985mg
- Protein: 36g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Sodium: 140mg
- Trans Fat: 1g
- Vitamin A: 168IU
- Vitamin C: 29mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!