Try this Swedish delicacy if you’re feeling a little adventurous. Definitely not for the faint of heart, this appetizer brings with it strong, punchy flavors. If you’re a fan of anchovies, this dish is something you should experiment with.
How To Make Sledzie W Smietanie Herring with Sour Cream
- 12 salted herring fillets
- 3.5 oz onion
- 4 hard-boiled eggs
- 8 oz. fat-free sour cream
- Rinse the herrings and set aside.
- Peel and dice onions. Mix the onions with the sour cream in a bowl.
- Add herrings and chill. When ready to serve, decorate with sliced hard-boiled eggs.