This rich casserole is very creamy, but simple to throw together. It’s packed with a great savory-sour flavor that couples with cooked chicken, noodles and mushrooms. The Swiss cheese even adds texture and taste to our sour cream chicken recipe.
How To Make Sour Cream Chicken Casserole
Mounds of cooked chicken layered with noodles and mushrooms. It’s flavored nicely with sour cream and Swiss cheese.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine the chicken, noodles, mushrooms, soup, and sour cream together.
- Lightly grease a 9x13-inch casserole dish.
- Pour into the casserole dish then sprinkle with cheese on top.
- Bake for 45 minutes and serve!
- Sugar: 2g
- Calcium: 314mg
- Calories: 312kcal
- Carbohydrates: 12g
- Cholesterol: 75mg
- Fat: 23g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 6g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g
- Potassium: 142mg
- Protein: 14g
- Saturated Fat: 12g
- Sodium: 85mg
- Trans Fat: 1g
- Vitamin A: 617IU
- Vitamin C: 1mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!