The sweet and tart combination of these layered no-bake lemon bars recipe is heaven on the tongue. The dish offers a crunchy bottom and top layer, with a delicious textured filling in the middle. The creamy frosting gives it the sweetness that lets your body know it is indulging in a rewarding dessert.
Layered No-Bake Lemon Bars Recipe
- 2 pkg graham crackers
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 lemons juice
- Rind of lemon
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 3 tbsp. milk
- ½ cup nuts crushed
- ½ cup graham crackers crushed
In a 9 x 13 inch pan, place whole graham crackers across the bottom.
- In a small mixing bowl, mix condensed milk, lemon juice, rind and coconut.
- Pour the mixture into the pan over the graham crackers.
- In another bowl, mix powdered sugar, butter and milk.
- Spread the mixture over the top as a frosting.
- Mix the crushed graham crackers and nuts together and sprinkle over the top.
- Refrigerate overnight and then cut into bars.
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!