Casarecce is a type of narrow and twisted pasta. When used in this four cheese casarecce pasta recipe, it will be delightful for dinner.
How To Make Four Cheese Casarecce Pasta
This casarecce recipe is full of cheesy goodness! This pasta dish is made with four cheeses for a delightfully rich and creamy meal.
- In a large bowl, mix all the cheeses and cornstarch together.
- In a saucepan, saute the onions and garlic in butter until the onions are translucent.
- Pour the milk and cream. Stir to combine, and bring sauce to a simmer over medium-low heat.
- Add the cheese mixture into the simmering sauce. Whisk until the cheese is melted and smooth.
- Add to the drained pasta and toss to coat thoroughly.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper. Adjust accordingly.
- Serve with parmesan cheese and garnish with parsley.
- Sugar: 6g
- Calcium: 918mg
- Calories: 676kcal
- Carbohydrates: 15g
- Cholesterol: 169mg
- Fat: 55g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 14g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g
- Potassium: 240mg
- Protein: 32g
- Saturated Fat: 34g
- Sodium: 716mg
- Trans Fat: 1g
- Vitamin A: 1858IU
- Vitamin C: 1mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!