Try this unique Italian stir-fry. It’s the perfect post school or work meal. It has familiar rustic flavors and a delicious garlic butter sauce to top it!
How To Make Italian Fettuccine Noodle Stir-Fry
- 2 cups fettuccine noodles cooked
- 2 bell peppers sliced
- 1 medium red onion julienned
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 8 oz. italian sausage
- 4 oz. shiitake mushrooms sliced
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tsp. garlic minced
- 3 tbsp. salted butter
- 1 sprig fresh parsley minced
- Saute the sausage in a skillet on medium-high heat.
- Remove the sausage and (optional: pour ¼ C. dry white wine in at this point) cook the veggies until they’re tender.
- In a bowl, whisk the butter, garlic and parsley together and set aside.
- Place the sausage back into the skillet with the noodles.
- Drizzle the butter mixture over the pasta and make sure it’s well coated.
- Sprinkle the pasta with parmesan cheese.
Calories: 470kcal | Carbohydrates: 33g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 31g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Cholesterol: 67mg | Sodium: 510mg | Potassium: 544mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 2303IU | Vitamin C: 101mg | Calcium: 45mg | Iron: 2mg