The perfect pasta for every occasion, including your next date night! This recipe fits into any schedule and can be thrown together with minimal notice.
How To Make Creamy Ham And Tomato Pasta For Two
- 6 oz. pasta of your choice
- 1 tbsp. oil
- 8 oz. ham steak thinly sliced
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 onion diced
- 1 pkg. cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 tbsp. heavy cream
- 4 tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- In a large saucepan, combine oil and garlic until fragrant.
- Add in onion and cook until brown.
- Add in tomato halves and stir on medium heat for 2 minutes.
- Add in ham and cook for an additional 2 minutes.
- Pour in cream and cheese.
- Stir together until the cheese has melted.
- Combine sauce mixture with pasta and toss until well combined.