The perfect pasta for every occasion, including your next date night! This recipe fits into any schedule and can be thrown together with minimal notice.
How To Make Creamy Ham And Tomato Pasta For Two
Date nights will become even more special and memorable with this tomato pasta recipe! Enjoy a savory dish with ham steak, cream, and cheese.
In a large saucepan, saute garlic in oil until fragrant.
Add in onion and saute until translucent.
- Add in tomato halves and saute on medium heat for 2 minutes.
- Add in ham and cook for an additional 2 minutes.
Deglaze with white wine and reduce briefly.
- Pour in cream and cheese.
- Stir together until the cheese has melted.
- Combine sauce mixture with pasta and toss until well combined.
Serve with chopped parsley and parmesan cheese on top.
- Sugar: 8g
- Calcium: 421mg
- Calories: 928kcal
- Carbohydrates: 79g
- Cholesterol: 159mg
- Fat: 44g
- Fiber: 5g
- Iron: 4mg
- Potassium: 1056mg
- Protein: 48g
- Saturated Fat: 21g
- Sodium: 1939mg
- Vitamin A: 1823IU
- Vitamin C: 74mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!