Indulge in a heart-warming, family-friendly dinner of spicy pork chops and a fragrant chutney topping. Serve with haricots verts if desired.
How To Make Spiced Pork Chops with Apple Chutney
If you want to experience an explosion of flavors, this spiced pork recipe is for you.
- To prepare chutney, melt butter in a non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add apple; sauté 4 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Add cranberries and the next 6 ingredients (through allspice); bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, and simmer 8 minutes or until apples are tender; stir occasionally.
- To prepare pork, while chutney simmers, heat a grill pan over medium-high heat.
- Combine chipotle and next 4 ingredients (through black pepper); sprinkle over pork.
- Coat grill pan with cooking spray.
- Add pork to pan; cook 4 minutes on each side or until done.
- Serve with chutney.
- To prepare haricots verts, heat 2 teaspoons olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add haricots verts to pan; cook 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in salt, pepper and garlic cloves; cook 5 minutes or until garlic is lightly browned.
- Sugar: 35g
- Calcium: 60mg
- Calories: 282kcal
- Carbohydrates: 47g
- Cholesterol: 19mg
- Fat: 8g
- Fiber: 7g
- Iron: 2mg
- Potassium: 495mg
- Protein: 9g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Sodium: 553mg
- Vitamin A: 1077IU
- Vitamin C: 18mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!