With this recreated Denny’s ultimate skillet recipe you can save yourself some money. This skillet will taste just as good, if not better, than Denny’s original recipe.
How To Make Recreated Denny's Ultimate Skillet
- 1 pack sausage links cut into fourths
- 1 onion chopped
- 8 potatoes diced
- 1 red or green pepper diced
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 tomato or grape tomatoes diced
- fresh baby spinach
- 2 eggs optional
- In a large skillet, cook the sausage links and cut them into four pieces.
- Add the onion and potato. Sauté everything until the potatoes soften.
- Add the peppers and continue to sauté.
- Add the cheese, tomato, and spinach. Continue sautéing until the sausages become tender.
- If you so desire, serve your Denny's ultimate skillet with eggs. Happy eating!