You’ve got to give this copycat Steak N’ Shake garlic cheeseburger a try. It’ll knock your socks off.
How To Make Easy Copycat Steak N’ Shake Garlic Cheeseburger Recipe
- 2 lbs. ground beef
- 1 tbsp. butter melted
- 12 slices American cheese
- 6 hamburger buns
- 1 Garlic butter
- 1 Garlic salt
- Spread the garlic butter on the inside of the hamburger buns.
- In a pan, place the buns with the garlic butter side down.
- Set the buns aside when they are golden brown.
- Form the ground beef into a desired size.
- Preheat your skillet and let the patties brown.
- Once the patty is flipped add a slice of American cheese.
- Place the cooked patty on the bottom bun.
- Spread a thin layer of the garlic butter over the top bun and sprinkle it with garlic salt. Enjoy!