This gourmet cheeseburger recipe involves a beef patty with freshly cut lettuce, tomato, and fried onions. Make this Red Robin copycat dish in the comfort of your own home for a culinary experience that’s better than the original!
How To Make Red Robins Gourmet Cheeseburger
The perfectly grilled patties in this Red Robin gourmet cheeseburger are sandwiched in vegetables, cheese, mayo, and relish for a filling and tasty snack.
- Mix the chuck and sirloin together and season with salt and pepper, before mixing and shaping into 12 small hamburger patties.
- To make the patties, layout a cling film on a working area. Then, place a portion of ground beef on it and mold it to form patties.
- Roll out another portion of cling film to cover the meat, then cut the cling film in between patties and wrap individually. Set aside.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high temperature, add the burger patties and cook for 4 minutes on each side.
- Remove burger patties and let them cool for 5 minutes.
- To form the sandwich, spread a spoonful of your red relish on top of your sliced burger bun, and mayonnaise on the other slice of your burger bun. Put slices of pickles, and slices of onions then place the burger patty and top with cheese, freshly sliced tomato, and lettuce.
- Repeat until all 12 hamburger sandwiches are assembled.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Sugar: 4g
- Calcium: 289mg
- Calories: 515kcal
- Carbohydrates: 24g
- Cholesterol: 107mg
- Fat: 32g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 4mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 12g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g
- Potassium: 459mg
- Protein: 31g
- Saturated Fat: 14g
- Sodium: 767mg
- Trans Fat: 1g
- Vitamin A: 507IU
- Vitamin C: 2mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!