Satisfy your taste buds with these savory mushroom-smothered beef burgers. This mushroom burger recipe makes juicy burgers that’s cooked in a thick and creamy mushroom sauce with real mushroom slices. It’s a mouthwatering dish that you can make in less than an hour.
How To Make Mushroom-Smothered Beef Burgers
A rich and creamy mushroom burger recipe like this will leave you eating more than expected.
- 10¾ oz Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup, (1 can), Regular or 98% Fat-Free
- 1 lb ground beef
- ½ cup Italian-seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1¼ cup small red onion, (1 piece), finely chopped
- 1 egg, beaten
- salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 4 oz mushrooms, (roughly 1½ cups), sliced
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- ½ cup water
- parsley, chopped
- Thoroughly mix beef, bread crumbs, onion, and egg in a large bowl. Season with salt and black pepper.
- Shape the beef mixture firmly into 4 (½-inch-thick) burgers.
- Heat a 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the burgers and cook until well browned on both sides.
- Remove the burgers from the skillet.
- Reduce the heat to medium and heat the oil in the skillet.
- Add the mushrooms and cook for 2 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally.
- Stir the mushroom soup, Worcestershire, and water in the skillet and heat to a boil.
- Return the burgers to the skillet. Reduce the heat to low.
- Cover and cook for 10 minutes or until the burgers are cooked through.
- Garnish with parsley and serve!
- Sugar: 4g
- Calcium: 72mg
- Calories: 447kcal
- Carbohydrates: 21g
- Cholesterol: 122mg
- Fat: 29g
- Fiber: 2g
- Iron: 4mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 11g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g
- Potassium: 553mg
- Protein: 25g
- Saturated Fat: 9g
- Sodium: 352mg
- Trans Fat: 1g
- Vitamin A: 93IU
- Vitamin C: 5mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!