Who doesn’t love bacon on a burger? This recipe will absolutely blow you away. These savory burgers are juicy and loaded with incredible flavors that will make you forget about the original Applebee’s version.
How To Make Applebee’s Triple Bacon Burger (Copycat)
Triple the goodness of your burgers with this Applebee’s Triple bacon burger recipe. Juicy and savory patties topped with crispy bacon and gooey cheese.
- ½ lb bacon rashers, cut into halves
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp garlic, minced
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ cup cheddar cheese, sliced, or shredded
- Cooking spray
- unsalted butter, at room temperature, for spreading
- hamburger buns
- lettuce leaves, of your choice (mixed red curly leaf and green ice lettuce)
- tomatoes, sliced into rings
- yellow onions, sliced into rings
- pickles, sliced
- wooden skewers, if using
- potato fries
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the ground beef, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, black pepper, and salt. Mix until evenly incorporated.
- Cover, and set aside in a chilled area to allow the proteins to firm up for at least an hour.
- While waiting, preheat your griddle and grease it with cooking spray.
- Portion roughly 3 ounces of patties with your beef, using your preferred mould to shape.
- Grill the patties for roughly 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until they reach desired doneness.
- Sprinkle roughly 1 ounce or 1 slice of cheese on the top of the burger and allow it to melt before removing the burger from the griddle.
- Spread roughly 1 tablespoon of butter on both burger bun halves and heat your burger buns on the pan or griddle to toast.
- Spread roughly 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise on each side of the buns.
- Place roughly ½ ounce of lettuce at the bottom half of the bun, then place 1 patty, followed by 2 pieces of bacon rashers. Repeat until you have 3 burger layers with bacon rashers in between.
- Lastly, top with roughly 1 ounce each of tomatoes and onions, and ¼ ounce of pickles.
- Cover with the top bun. You can also place a wooden skewer through the sandwich to hold it in place. Repeat until you have assembled all your burger patties in this way.
- Serve with roughly ¼ cup of potato fries per serving. Enjoy!
- Sugar: 2g
- Calcium: 284mg
- Calories: 1192kcal
- Carbohydrates: 9g
- Cholesterol: 264mg
- Fat: 100g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 6mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 42g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 9g
- Potassium: 1040mg
- Protein: 60g
- Saturated Fat: 38g
- Sodium: 2473mg
- Trans Fat: 3g
- Vitamin A: 345IU
- Vitamin C: 5mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!