Bbq Pulled Beef Burger Recipe
This hearty BBQ main dish is a classic. This pulled beef burger is filling and topped with a pickle to give it an extra crunch. Chow down on this special burger to get a delicious preview of summer and the barbecue season!
How To Make BBQ Pulled Beef Burger
- Combine onion, ketchup, vinegar, brown sugar and paprika in a large slow cooker.
- Cut slits over roast with a sharp knife.
- Rub meat with the cut sides of garlic, then tuck garlic into the roasts slits and season with salt and pepper.
- Add roast to the slow cooker, coat with the sauce, then cover and cook on low heat for 7 to 8 hours.
- Remove beef from sauce and shred it, stripping away the fat.
- Stir shredded beef together with cooker sauce and season with salt and pepper.
- Serve meat into buns and top with sliced pickles.
- Calcium: 147mg
- Calories: 466kcal
- Carbohydrates: 38g
- Cholesterol: 104mg
- Fat: 19g
- Fiber: 3g
- Iron: 6mg
- Potassium: 799mg
- Protein: 35g
- Saturated Fat: 8g
- Sodium: 1183mg
- Sugar: 15g
- Vitamin A: 1409IU
- Vitamin C: 4mg