This crab ceviche can be made with diced crab meat and served on top of fresh tostadas for a festive international appetizer perfect for any party. The spicy serrano pepper adds a little spice to the crab and all the fresh flavors make this dish a real crowd pleaser!
How To Make Crab Ceviche on a Tostada
- 8 oz crabmeat diced
- 2 large tomatoes diced
- 1 red onion diced
- 1/2 bunch cilantro chopped
- 2 limes juiced
- 3 serrano peppers chopped
- 1 tbsp oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 avocado optional, sliced
- Put the crabmeat in a bowl and drizzle with the oil.
- Mix until it is well coated. Gently add the onion, tomatoes, cilantro, and serrano peppers.
- Pour the lime juice into the bowl and season lightly with the salt and pepper.
- Chill the ceviche for at least an hour to make sure the flavors mix well.
- Serve on tostadas and garnish with a slice of avocado, if desired.