This crab ceviche can be made with diced crab meat and served on top of fresh tostadas for a festive international appetizer perfect for any party. The spicy serrano pepper adds a little spice to the crab and all the fresh flavors make this dish a real crowd pleaser!
How To Make Crab Ceviche on a Tostada
This seafood ceviche tastes best when served with accompanying tostadas that add crunch to the dish.
- Put the crabmeat in a bowl and drizzle with the oil. Mix until it is well coated.
- Gently add the onion, tomatoes, cilantro, and jalapeno peppers.
- Pour the lime juice into the bowl and season lightly with salt and pepper.
- Chill the ceviche for at least an hour to make sure the flavors mix well.
- Serve on tostadas and garnish with a slice of avocado if desired.
- Sugar: 2g
- Calcium: 49mg
- Calories: 155kcal
- Carbohydrates: 7g
- Cholesterol: 32mg
- Fat: 8g
- Fiber: 3g
- Iron: 1mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 5g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g
- Potassium: 465mg
- Protein: 15g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 638mg
- Trans Fat: 1g
- Vitamin A: 574IU
- Vitamin C: 24mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!