This barbecue pork chops recipe produces extremely tender and flavorful chops with minimum effort, which makes it perfect for when you’re too busy or tired to prepare dinner. The honey barbecue sauce gives the pork a great taste and the pork itself is so tender, it just falls off the bone.
How To Make Honey Barbecue Pork Chops
- 16 oz. honey barbecue sauce
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. basil dried
- 1 tsp. oregano dried
- 6 bone-in pork chops
- In the bottom of the crockpot, spread a thin layer of the barbecue sauce.
- In a bowl, mix the pepper, salt, garlic powder, basil, and oregano.
- Rinse the pork chops with warm water.
- Place 2 pork chops in a single layer in the crockpot.
- Sprinkle 1/3 of the seasoning on top of the pork chops and then pour 1/3 of the BBQ sauce on them as well. Repeat this two more times.
- Cover and cook for 6 to 8 hours on low heat. Serve.