Covered in a gooey and cheesy sauce, this chicken dish is very rich. If you don’t mind spicy food, this dish has just the right amount of spice to add a little kick to this sauce.
How To Make Amazing Nacho Cheese Chicken
Try something different and dive into this amazing nacho cheese chicken recipe. Juicy chicken with crispy corn chips, spices for heat, and topped with rich cheese.
- Grease a baking casserole of your choice. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine the shredded chicken, mayonnaise, sour cream or yogurt, condensed chicken soup, taco seasoning, cayenne, cumin, ½ of the cheddar cheese, tomatoes, and pureed salsa in a bowl and mix until evenly incorporated.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and adjust accordingly.
- Sprinkle roughly half of the crushed chips at the bottom of your greased baking casserole.
- Layer your chicken mixture on top of the crushed chips.
- Sprinkle the top with mozzarella cheese, the remaining ½ of cheddar cheese, and the remaining crushed chips. Transfer to the oven.
- Bake for roughly 30 minutes or until cheese has melted and crushed chips turn crisp.
- Cool down briefly onto cooling racks, then portion accordingly. Garnish with cilantro and serve with pureed salsa.
- Sugar: 5g
- Calcium: 48mg
- Calories: 199kcal
- Carbohydrates: 11g
- Cholesterol: 74mg
- Fat: 5g
- Fiber: 2g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 869mg
- Protein: 26g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 559mg
- Vitamin A: 401IU
- Vitamin C: 11mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!