Nachos are a simple Mexican appetizer or entree for a party or your family meal! Make this recipe in a few minutes and serve when heated to perfection.
5 Ingredient Nachos Recipe
- 1 bag tortilla chips
- 2 cans chili without beans
- 1 lb. Velveeta cheese cubed
- 2 green onions sliced
- 1 tomato medium, chopped
- Warm the chili in a saucepan until heated through.
- Heat the cheese in another pan until melted, while stirring.
- Place the chips on a serving plate and spoon the cheese on top.
- Add the chili, onions, and tomatoes.
- Garnish with black olives, salsa, or sour cream if desired.
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!