Make this recipe with Perdue Perfect Portions chicken and it’ll come out just as great!
How To Make Chicken, Broccoli, and Corn Casserole
Make a complete meal with this chicken, broccoli, and corn casserole recipe. Juicy chicken, healthy veggies, earthy mushrooms make up this hearty casserole.
- Simmer chicken in a small amount of water until done.
- Add sliced mushrooms and simmer for another 5 minutes. Add soup and cream cheese, Stir until blended well and simmer for another 5 minutes.
- Boil broccoli and corn in a separate pan until soft.
- Drain and add veggies to chicken mixture.
- Add seasonings, stir well and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine cheese and bread crumbs together and spread on top of chicken mixture.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes until cheese is well melted and browns slightly.
- Remove from oven and cool for 5 minutes before serving.
- Sugar: 3g
- Calcium: 85mg
- Calories: 511kcal
- Carbohydrates: 26g
- Cholesterol: 166mg
- Fat: 19g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 3mg
- Potassium: 978mg
- Protein: 57g
- Saturated Fat: 6g
- Sodium: 1041mg
- Vitamin A: 397IU
- Vitamin C: 3mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!