Mhhmm. This crockpot chocolate chip bread pudding is amazing. It pretty much rocks. You’ll be hooked on it.
How To Make Amazing Crockpot Chocolate Chip Bread Pudding
- 6 eggs
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup almonds
- 12 oz French bread
- 3 1/2 cup milk
- Grease your crockpot with non-stick baking spray.
- Cut the French bread into cubes and place them in the crockpot.
- In a bowl, whisk together the eggs, cocoa powder, salt, sugar, and milk. Pour these into the crockpot.
- Add in the chocolate chips and almonds.
- Cook everything for 4 hours at low temperature. Once done, serve and enjoy.