This candy bar pie recipe is as sweet as it sounds! Make this quick and easy dessert when those sudden cravings hit.
How To Make 5-Minute Candy Bar Pie
This candy bar pie recipe is so easy, it only requires 5 minutes to make! If you need a last-minute dessert, this no-bake pie will be your saving grace.
Prep: 5 mins
Total: 5 mins
- 1 chocolate crumb pie crust, (8-inch), ready-to-use
- 1¾ cups milk, cold
- 3.9 oz Chocolate Pudding & Pie Filling Mix, (2 packages), or Instant Vanilla, preferably Jell-O
- 8 oz cold heavy whipping cream, whipped to stiff peaks, divided
- ¾ cup chocolate candy bars, of your choice, chopped
- ¼ cup chocolate candy bars, of your choice, minced
- Beat milk and pudding mix and in a medium-sized bowl with a wire whisk for 1 minute. The mixture should be thick.
- Fold in half of the whipped cream until evenly incorporated.
- Fold in ¾ cup of candy bars pieces into the pudding mixture, then transfer into the crust.
- Spread remaining whipped topping over the pudding mixture and sprinkle with remaining candy pieces.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Sugar: 8g
- Calcium: 95mg
- Calories: 262kcal
- Carbohydrates: 13g
- Cholesterol: 45mg
- Fat: 22g
- Fiber: 2g
- Iron: 3mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 6g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g
- Potassium: 248mg
- Protein: 4g
- Saturated Fat: 13g
- Sodium: 39mg
- Trans Fat: 1g
- Vitamin A: 512IU
- Vitamin C: 1mg
Submit Your Own Recipe
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!