How To Make Pineapple Coconut Krispie Squares
This version of rice krispie squares is infused with summer tropical flavors, thanks to the dried pineapple and sweetened coconut flakes.
- 10½ozminiature marshmallows,(1 bag)
- 3ozwhite chocolate,chopped
- 1½tspcoconut,or vanilla extract
- 5cupstoasted-rice cereal,(like Rice Krispies)
- 2cupssweetened flaked coconut
- 1cupdried pineapple,finely diced
Place foil in a 9×13-inch pan, allowing the foil to hang over the edges of the pan.
Over medium low heat, melt butter and add in marshmallows. Keep heat on low and stir until melted. Add chocolate and extract and stir until smooth.
Mix in cereal, 1 cup of the coconut, and pineapple until completely combined and press into the pan. Top with remaining coconut. Cool completely and cut into squares.
- Calories: 293.41kcal
- Fat: 10.52g
- Saturated Fat: 7.68g
- Trans Fat: 0.16g
- Monounsaturated Fat: 1.94g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.39g
- Carbohydrates: 50.51g
- Fiber: 4.11g
- Sugar: 27.39g
- Protein: 3.72g
- Cholesterol: 11.66mg
- Sodium: 127.92mg
- Calcium: 25.40mg
- Potassium: 140.35mg
- Iron: 0.94mg
- Vitamin A: 33.40µg
- Vitamin C: 6.61mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!