This apple crisp recipe is easy, quick, and tastes yummy. It’s really good with vanilla ice cream and it’s a good fall recipe when apples are plentiful.
How To Make Microwave Apple Crisp
All you need is a microwavable bowl and a working microwave to make this simple apple crisp right at home.
- Combine apples, sugar, lemon juice, and cinnamon.
- Put in a deep glass pie pan or 8x8x2-inch glass dish and dot with butter.
- For the topping, mix all but butter.
- Cut in butter with a pastry blender.
- Spread mixture on top of apples.
- Microwave on high for 8-10 minutes, turning twice throughout.
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!