Panera never fails to have the best cookies from its ovens. We present you a copycat chocolate chip cookie recipe of their famous cookies.
How To Make Copycat Panera Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, use electric mixer to combine sugars and margarine until fluffy and light.
- Beat in vanilla and eggs.
- Add flour, baking soda and salt.
- Mix in chocolate chips until combined well.
- On cookie sheets, drop tablespoonful sized dough.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool for a few minutes before serving.
- Sugar: 9g
- Calcium: 10mg
- Calories: 119kcal
- Carbohydrates: 15g
- Cholesterol: 7mg
- Fat: 6g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 44mg
- Protein: 1g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Sodium: 100mg
- Vitamin A: 181IU
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!