Panera never fails to have the best cookies from its ovens. We present you a copycat chocolate chip cookie recipe of their famous cookies.
Copycat Panera Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
- 1¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1 ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 ½ cup margarine softened
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 4¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 12 oz. semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, use electric mixer to combine sugars and margarine until fluffy and light.
- Beat in vanilla and eggs.
- Add flour, baking soda and salt.
- Mix in chocolate chips until combined well.
- On cookie sheets, drop tablespoonful sized dough.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool for a few minutes before serving.
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!