This Italian restaurant favorite is always a great option for an appetizer. You can make the filling ahead of time and just throw together right before guests come.
How To Make Copycat Olive Garden's Bruschetta
1 hr 5 mins
- 1 1/2 cup Roma tomatoes firm, finely diced
- 1 tbsp fresh basil minced
- 2 tsp garlic minced
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 10 slice ciabatta bread or Italian bread
- 1 tbsp parmesan cheese grated
- pinch parsley flakes dried
- Toss diced tomatoes with basil, garlic, olive oil, vinegar, and salt in a medium bowl. Cover and chill 1 hour.
- When you are ready to serve the dish, preheat oven to 450° F.
- Combine parmesan cheese with dried parsley in a small bowl.
- Arrange the bread slices on a baking sheet.
- Sprinkle a couple pinches of the parmesan cheese mixture over each bread slice.
- Bake for 5 minutes or until bread is starting to crisp.
- Pour tomato mixture into a serving dish, and serve alongside the toasted bread slices.
Calories: 157kcal | Carbohydrates: 30g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 411mg | Potassium: 176mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 658IU | Vitamin C: 11mg | Calcium: 25mg | Iron: 1mg