This peach roll ups recipe makes a sweet and tasty appetizer you can serve at a party or for your own serving. Adding pepper flakes gives the dish an adult twist. But if you wish to stick to the classic, you can always leave them out.
How To Make Spicy Peach Roll Ups
Simply-made peach roll ups coated in sugar that are added with pepper flakes for a sweet and spicy taste.
- Pour all ingredients into a saucepan or pot.
- Over medium heat, stirring often, bring mixture to a boil.
- Pour into thin layer into non-stick baking pans.
- Place into oven on lowest heat.
- When no longer wet to the touch, remove from oven and let cool.
- Cut on a cutting board into 3-inch squares.
- Roll up, if the rolls are still a little damp, they will stay together.
- Roll each one in sugar and store in Ziploc baggies.
- Omit peppers if desired.
- Sugar: 169g
- Calcium: 20mg
- Calories: 676kcal
- Carbohydrates: 173g
- Fat: 1g
- Fiber: 4g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 470mg
- Protein: 2g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 34mg
- Vitamin A: 1332IU
- Vitamin C: 18mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!