This crescent rolls recipe is so easy to make and it definitely looks festive! It is a great decoration for your party.
Rose-shaped Crescent Rolls Recipe
- 3 apples
- 2 can crescent rolls
- 1 egg beaten
- Thinly slice apples into thin slices.
- Slice crescent roll dough into 3-4 inch slices vertically.
- Brush crescent rolls with a beaten egg, and top with apple slices, alternating the sides of the slices to face.
- Carefully roll into a round shape, that resembles a rose.
- Place into a prepared round tin.
- Bake rolls at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!