The delicious and fragrant Cinnabon rolls appeal to our tongues to no end whenever we set our foot on one of those succulent food courts. However, with little effort and time, you can make Copycat Cinnabon Cinnamon Stix at home, too. The following copycat recipe will prepare 12 servings and will take one hour of prep and cooking time.
How To Make Copycat Cinnabon Cinnamon Stix
- Mix milk, eggs, butter, sugar, and salt in a large bowl.
- Beat and stir well.
- Add cinnamon and some more sugar to the mixture.
- Knead the mixture till it turns to stiff dough.
- Take a greased bowl and transfer the dough there and let it rise for one hour.
- Roll the dough into a rectangle and cut into 10-12 slices.
- Roll the slices.
- Take a 13x9 pan and glaze the bottom with melted butter.
- Transfer the rolls or the sticks and bake at 350F for 30 minutes.
- Sugar: 9g
- Calcium: 55mg
- Calories: 272kcal
- Carbohydrates: 27g
- Cholesterol: 29mg
- Fat: 17g
- Fiber: 2g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 76mg
- Protein: 4g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Sodium: 198mg
- Vitamin A: 755IU
- Vitamin C: 1mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!